Jalsa Salana UK 2023 is almost upon us and presents us with an opportunity to reach out to our Tabligh contacts and invite them to attend.
This year, the process has been greatly simplified. Simply sign up yourself and your guest at the following website:
Huzoor (aba) has graciously given approval to increase the number to 1000 invitees so we should start at once as the target is big and time is limited.
Ideally, we would invite persons we know as there will be a vetting process.
For Overseas Guests Only
Please download the form for vehicle pass from here and fill this in BLOCK CAPITALS using BLACK INK
– CAR PARK: If you will be attending Jalsa Salana UK and driving to the UK by car you are entitled to park in Hadeeqatul Mahdi Oakland Farm, East Worldham, Alton, Hampshire GU34 3AU) with a Car Pass.
– DISABLED PARKING: If you are DISABLED you may be granted a CAR pass to enter Hadeeqatul-Mahdi. You must provide proof of your disability to your National Ameer who will then submit this form with a recommendation for disabled pass, All applications will be reviewed on an individual basis. DISABLED passes must be in the name of the DISABLED person, and they must be present in the vehicle when entering Hadeeqatul Mahdi.
– CONFIRMATION OF PASS: Carpasses Nizamet will send you a reference number for your application by email. Please bring this with you when collecting the pass from our offices at Baitul Futuh before Jalsa, or Hadeeqatul Mahdi from Thursday 27th July if you wish to use the fast-track queue. If you only arrive on the day of Jalsa, you should show the email to those on duty as you arrive and your vehicle will be sent to our Nizamat officials.
– HIRED CARS: If you are unsure of the car registration number (eg: if hiring a car) please submit the application using “HIRED CAR” as the registration number. Once you have the car reg, please send us an email or bring this in to our office quoting the reference number we send you.
– For fastest processing times please send by email.
– Please note this form must be signed and stamped by your National President/Amir or General Secretary
Phone: 020 8687 7920 / 7872
Post: Car Passes Office, 181 London Rd,Morden, Surrey SM4 5PT